TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
+6
Crisis
magic13
david
Magnesium
[AHs]Rdog legend
$aintDroid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-10, 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

When I was on CodeLeakers for a visit I saw they had a Legit Tornament and I thought it would be cool to have [AHs] first Tournament ever, so I made this post. The Tournament will have 4 or 6 people only so please try to sign up quickly because if the spots are all, taken this will not be my problem. If your thinking why should I sign up, what do I even get if I win? Well here's the answer, if you win I'll get Magic to make a Status Report which is the thing under your name, (EXAMPLE: [AHs] Eliete Member or [AHs] Super Mod.) and the Status Report Will Also go with What you are in the Clan, so if your a Admin and you win it will be: [AHs] Admin/ [AHs] Top Legit Player or [AHs] Member/ [AHs] Top Legit Player ect. Also if you win I'll make a post saying your [AHs] Top Legit Player. And if you didn't get in this Tournament don't be sad cause in 2 weeks we'll do the same thing different people or the same can try again (not including the old winner) and at the end the new winner has to face the old winner for the tittle. Thanks and Please Sign Up.
people in the tournement:
~[AHs]DarthxRdog
~black AciD
~Magnesium
~David
~A-Fat-Boy-Just
~[AHs]xKinKx (SWRS-HACKER)
~$aintdroid
~Darth Revan

brackets:
David
Black Acid: Geonosis

[AHs]xKinKx
Magnesium: Tatooine

[AHs]DarthxRdog
A-Fat-Boy-Just: Echo Base

$aintdroin
Darth Revan:Seluciami

start when ready people, all games are conquest and must be set to 10 as reinforcments, seeing as whoever gets 10 kills is the winner. also if you can take screenshots please do so or contact [AH] to ref thanx have fun
-R-dog
[AH] is hacker13 if you didnt no
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

Where u at? : check ur closet

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 8:40 am

alright, we will decide sometime this week
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 12:24 pm

Wait I have to know if I'm still in clan cause my bro skrewed up and me and magic have been pming each other about it and if magic says I'm not aloud in clan anymore u have to run he tournament cause i will no longer be in this clan
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 3:48 pm

okay well if ur not in then ill have to put AciD in for your place.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 5:37 pm

K but I rlly hope magic keeps me
Back to top Go down
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

Where u at? : On the very edge of the outer rim

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 6:11 pm

put me in the next one
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 7:42 pm

how many people can be in the tournament?

We should do it like this: everyone plays a game conquest?ctf? well anyways depending how many people are there the worst 2 get knocked out and keeps doing that
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-18, 3:27 pm

that would get to complicated [AH]. revan ill add you in the next one
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 10:17 am

R-Dog WTF I made the tournament and your a amazing help but you didn't EVEN PUT ME IN MY OWN FUCKN TOURNAMENT
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 11:37 am

sorry, i thought you said you were out. ill put you in, and since revan said he wanted to be added ill add him too
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 12:19 pm

No I mean I might be kicked out of the whole AH Clan cause Magic is mad at me for something i didn't even do that's why it says AH Noob beside my name and I'm only a member now cause before i used to be a admin, can you change it all back R-Dog Please. I'm in trouble for something i didn't do
. Help Please Sad
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 12:26 pm

Also R-Dog Stay on longer so I can talk to you in chat (not portal other chat) and Please Help Me Mabye talk to magic or you just fix it yourself Please Sad
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 12:28 pm

Go to page 6 to see what I wrote R-Dog
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 3:26 pm

oh okay , i kept wondering why you were never on portal. ill stay on forums and chat when we are both on.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 3:28 pm

Ok thx
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-19, 3:31 pm

R dog we're both online go to chat
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-23, 12:34 am

Tournament is sorta dead cause clan is sorta dead lol we need people to go on site
more or I will disban the tournament which will suck ass cause me and R-Dog worked our asses of for this tournament just to satisfie thPe clan members so please go on site more. ------Thank You------
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-23, 10:57 am

well mag left the clan so i guess [AHs]xKInkx gets a bye, and people need to communticate more, all of the people that are in the tournement have been on you guys to talk to each other a schedule them.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-24, 8:08 pm

Magic left? Wow it's his clan watta whore
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 4:25 pm

he left?? wtf.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 5:55 pm

Lawl, whoa I'm in the tournament o.0

WHOA OKAY I GOTTA PREPARE
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
[AHs] Newb
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 7:42 pm

lol, you guys are confusing yourselves. Mag = Magnesium. Magic isn't gone as far as I know. He's supposed to get his psp today so he might be more active again soon. Sorry to see a promising clan fall victim to the summer's end. Don't give up to those of you who stayed.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 9:10 pm

im a whore?`? y would i leavve clan=/
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 9:22 pm

Magic u would have been a whore if u quit but you didn't I got freaken scared there thank god your still in magic Smile
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 9:29 pm

lol y would i leave u guys.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-08-25, 9:29 pm

lol y would i leave u guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next