TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
+6
Crisis
magic13
david
Magnesium
[AHs]Rdog legend
$aintDroid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-10, 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

When I was on CodeLeakers for a visit I saw they had a Legit Tornament and I thought it would be cool to have [AHs] first Tournament ever, so I made this post. The Tournament will have 4 or 6 people only so please try to sign up quickly because if the spots are all, taken this will not be my problem. If your thinking why should I sign up, what do I even get if I win? Well here's the answer, if you win I'll get Magic to make a Status Report which is the thing under your name, (EXAMPLE: [AHs] Eliete Member or [AHs] Super Mod.) and the Status Report Will Also go with What you are in the Clan, so if your a Admin and you win it will be: [AHs] Admin/ [AHs] Top Legit Player or [AHs] Member/ [AHs] Top Legit Player ect. Also if you win I'll make a post saying your [AHs] Top Legit Player. And if you didn't get in this Tournament don't be sad cause in 2 weeks we'll do the same thing different people or the same can try again (not including the old winner) and at the end the new winner has to face the old winner for the tittle. Thanks and Please Sign Up.
people in the tournement:
~[AHs]DarthxRdog
~black AciD
~Magnesium
~David
~A-Fat-Boy-Just
~[AHs]xKinKx (SWRS-HACKER)
~$aintdroid
~Darth Revan

brackets:
David
Black Acid: Geonosis

[AHs]xKinKx
Magnesium: Tatooine

[AHs]DarthxRdog
A-Fat-Boy-Just: Echo Base

$aintdroin
Darth Revan:Seluciami

start when ready people, all games are conquest and must be set to 10 as reinforcments, seeing as whoever gets 10 kills is the winner. also if you can take screenshots please do so or contact [AH] to ref thanx have fun
-R-dog
[AH] is hacker13 if you didnt no
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

Where u at? : check ur closet

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-12, 10:56 pm

kinda like an inside war/tournement. if were kinda warring 1on1 i guess, but its more like a tourney
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-13, 12:25 am

Its a tourney and we got 5 ppl
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-13, 3:07 pm

i added you fat if ur in.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-13, 5:00 pm

Good we'll get started soon but I need the old chat box back so we can talk cause I am not talking in the Portal. So R-Dog put in on and then we'll start
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-13, 8:06 pm

alright it will have to start on monday or something cause im gonna be gone this weekend. ill see what i can do about the old chatbox, ill ask magic
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-14, 2:54 pm

Kk thanks that would be rlly help full
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-14, 11:02 pm

Can't wait to win!!!!
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 12:37 am

Why cant i post on this topic lol?
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 1:45 am

shouldnt there be a referee tho and so the ref can take the picsso were sure no one opens there nitepr and uses any codes
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 8:16 am

ya hacker13 you can be ref, unless the person your playing can also take screenshots.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 10:56 am

Yeah but hacker13 you can't take sides so if you know some one is using NightPR you have to take the pics
even if he is your friend k?
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 11:01 am

But wait nvm there shouldn't be a referee cause that means you have to attend ever singal game in the tournament. And I rlly don't think you can do that cAuse it will be hard
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 11:03 am

How bout this if I do see evadence of some one using codes you'll be banned fro
AH clan for 3 months so I wouldn't take the chance if I were you
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 12:46 pm

Alright I can be ref and I'll host a game with the right amount...9,100,53 and so on I'll make it so you can't see or lock onto me so I won't be in the way

Also look for me in the dedicated servers I host 100player games it shows up in the dedicated server
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 2:20 pm

alright cool hacker13 is ref, now saint and i will make brackets including who your playing and where at. you do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 2:48 pm

I might join cuz I see some pro's and hackers in this tournament ^_-
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 3:56 pm

alright, if hacker 13 joins instead of refs we can have 8 people and it would be easier, and hurry and tell me when your ready to make the brackets saint cause schools almost back in
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 7:26 pm

what are u guys planning?
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 8:16 pm

just a friendly tournement
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 8:20 pm

ahhh okay cool
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 8:20 pm

ahhh okay cool
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 8:31 pm

damn dude why does it always double post you? you think its ur account or site?
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 8:34 pm

R-dog I'm ready bu I need you to make he old chat box right away then well start cause all tournament members will talk there
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 10:57 pm

okay, uh should we make the brakets first or after we get the chatbox back?
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-08-17, 1:17 am

R-dog me and you will make the matches but don't make any disions without me and magic re owner me k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!   FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST [AHs] TOURNAMENT EVER!!! PLEASE READ!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next