TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

---IMPORTANT MUST READ---

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Empty
PostSubject: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:48 pm

Alright even though I am a SWRS hacker me and [AH]Magic13[AH] who is also a hacker have decided to not hack that often anymore, I am posting this to tell everyone who can hack to not hack just for the fun of it, because that ruins many LEGIT players games. We ask of you to only hack if there is a hacker in your game who is hacking, but if he is using a small hack like "Infinite Ammo" don't hack because of that only hack on him if he is using a bigger and better hack like "Dark Mode Instant Kill". And If me or Magic Catch you hacking for no good reasons there will be consequences for it. Like Being "Banned" or "Kicked" from this site for a period of time.

Last edited by $aintDroid on 2010-07-09, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:50 pm

Nice well said
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:50 pm

Lol, thank you.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:52 pm

You Welcome now u need to keep this up Smile it helps out members and helps ur promotion
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Administrator
Site Officer
AdministratorSite Officer
Crisis

Where u at? : Between The Corners

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:55 pm

What if your not there?and will infinite ammo still take people out of the game?Well can we have legit clan wars?If so it would improve AH.We can try that we would, probably win we pwn all, and we have all kinds of bowcaster legends.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 4:56 pm

Inf Ammo Wont Ruin Games My Friend
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:02 pm

Well hope you all listen :D
Back to top Go down
cricon55
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
cricon55

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:03 pm

That is true but i go skilled with RAPID EBP and inf jet
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:04 pm

Don't or you'll be banned or kicked, it's just I'm trying to make the game better for people who can't hack, ok so please don't do Rapid EBP and more PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:05 pm

First of all info amo would ruin a game cause what if i had a damm rocket luacher that shit would fuck up evy 1 then the would leave what u need to do is just freeze the son of a bitch.and yes we need practices like fat said i wrote it in the topic FOR ALL MOST READ. im going to ask R-dog if he wants to manage that

P.S Cricon dont hack u would look liek a noob and evy1 would hate u

Last edited by Magic13 on 2010-07-09, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EXTRA)
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:20 pm

Yeah only if there using rocket launcher or Orbit strike then yes you can hack
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:22 pm

Ok :D
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime2010-07-09, 5:27 pm

yea of course lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ---IMPORTANT MUST READ---   ---IMPORTANT MUST READ--- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

---IMPORTANT MUST READ---
Page 1 of 1