TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!

Go down 
+3
Pulse
magic13
Crisis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crisis
Administrator
Site Officer
AdministratorSite Officer
Crisis

Where u at? : Between The Corners

NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-19, 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

First off you must have a hacked PSP to install nitePR. . NitePR is a cheat program where you can use codes in games (such as super speed, inf. ammo, etc...) and make codes. This is the program people are using when they seem like "gods" in online play. Installing nitePR is very simple. Follow this guide and you will have nitePR in 10 minutes or less.

How To Install nitePR Rev K (newest version)
1. Download the nitePR Rev k from the attachments below.
This Has All of the CheatDevice in One:) Click
2. Open up the nitePR download and click on "Files"
3. If you have 3.71 M33 Custom Firmware click on "3.71 M33 ONLY". If you have any other Custom Firmware click on "ALL OTHER FIRMWARES".
4. Now there will be a seplugins folder no matter what you clicked on in the previous step. Drag that seplugins folder to the root of your memory stick. The root of your memory stick is what first comes up when you put your PSP in USB Mode.
5. Go to recovery mode, (hold R and turn your PSP on to access recovery mode) then go to plugins, and click on "nitePR (disabled)" to enable it.
6. You access nitePR by starting up a game, then tapping the home button twice then holding vol + and -. Once you enable nitePR, it should say "tap home button twice then hold vol + and -" in really small text in the top left hand corner of your PSP while in game. You are now done installing!

*If you want to put codes on nitePR follow the guide below.You will obviously need a hacked PSP with nitePR installed to put codes on nitePR.

How To Put Codes On NitePR
1. Put your PSP in USB Mode.
2. Click on "seplugins", then click on "nitePR".
3. Now make a new text document. (File-New-Text Document)
4. Each game has its own individual title for the text document you make. For example, the text document's title for medal of honor heroes 2 is "ULUS-10310". Find the title for the game you want codes for by posting in this thread or looking in the codes sections in the forums.
5. Now once you have made the text document and titled it appropriately for your game, you find codes for the game. You copy the codes and paste them inside the text document of the game you got the codes for.
6. Now your done! When you start up nitePR with a game you put codes for the codes will appear. Remember, you access nitePR by tapping the home button twice then holding volume + and - once you start up a game.

-You can get all your codes from the isogaming.net forum! You can also go to the Code Archive and Generators to get codes. They are both in the nav bar at the top of the site.

*Now here is how you enable codes on NitePR. You will obviously have to have a hacked PSP with nitePR installed with codes on it. Note that you can also refer to the video guide i linked on "how to put codes on nitePR" for these same instructions.

How To Enable Codes On NitePR
1. Start up a game you put codes on, and open up nitePR.
2. Highlight the codes you want to activate.
3. Once you highlight the codes you want to activate, exit nitePR.
4. Now press the "musical note button" which is right next to select on your PSP. This will turn on all of your highlighted codes.
5. Now go back to nitePR menu. It will say "All cheats are on" at the top". To turn all cheats off you simply exit nitePR and press the "musical note button again".
LINK
http://www.mediafire.com/?mokznny0azq

Last edited by BOWCA$TER_GOD on 2010-07-19, 5:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-07, 2:05 pm

Yeah right on the David ;]
Back to top Go down
жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

ĪИSΛNΞ PHЯEAҚ
All out XHF

жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-11, 9:38 pm

Heh Heh, I remember when I first saw people hacking on RS, it was like a dream. Then I learned how to hack a psp, I got the stuff that I needed, and I finally did it.

I was like holy shit!!! this is AMAZING!!!

Hacking is VERY fun and it's VERY annoying too.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 3:53 am

haahhaa yea when i started hackingit was a dream come true until my psp got fucked because i havent used it in years ive been using ym brothers
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 4:46 pm

My PSP buttons broke needs new ones, anywho know a site ?

Til' then I can`t wait .
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 4:50 pm

Ouch dude thats messed up
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 5:17 pm

Don`t worry my Dad , luckily , knows how to fix things. He`s done it many times before.

- My PSP LCD screen broke , cracked cuz I sat on it XD but he just replaced the LCD screen and viola.

- My analog stick, MANY TIMES. Just replaced it again.

Hopefully, he can fix my buttons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!   NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NitePR Newest Version! Ultimate Noob Proof Guide!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2