TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze

Go down 
+7
жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ
Tyraze
Pulse
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]
magic13
$aintDroid
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Empty
PostSubject: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-14, 11:51 pm

Tyraze is a new hacker but supprisingly good at it, he will mase murder you no matter who you are so please WATCH OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 12:38 am

Dude we would never own me with my surprises haha dude watcjh when i come back on(:
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 12:44 am

Woah not to fast there, rules are you can't hack unless being hacked upon so when you come back you can't just start hacking cause what type of clan would we be if the main owner was breaking his own rules lol
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 1:02 am

$aintDroid wrote:
Tyraze is a new hacker but supprisingly good at it, he will mase murder you no matter who you are so please WATCH OUT!!!

no offense but i killed tyraze so hard xD trust me im probably the best in the clan *no offense* but i got ALOT of tricks up my sleeve look for me ELMT_Genesis or [AH]Shadow[AHs]

magic13 wrote:
Dude we would never own me with my surprises haha dude watcjh when i come back on(:

LOL i no what your talking about
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 3:36 am

magic13 wrote:

Hacker13 wrote:
LOL i no what your talking about

LOL ima change my name tho when im doing it or probably just have magic13 lol
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 5:42 am

LOL we should k/d boost it would be so much easier
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

Where u at? : check ur closet

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 8:07 am

ive got a couple of surprises of my own. dont worry, we can take this guy down.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 2:31 pm

Tyraze is awesome, like he's in Empire and your in the Rebels. He can look like a Rebel which means you can't lock on or kill him. But the sad part is.. he can kill you lol. And his teammates can kill him too lol
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 2:33 pm

Fight yourself code LOL I used it before

Also join my 100 person game
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 2:51 pm

Oh you have that code too? =-O

And lol I can't believe you followed me to that turret. I was trying to hide cuz you were force pushing and pulling me :S What's that code you use that people dont die when you force push 'em?
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 6:32 pm

i modded a code LOL i can find you no matter what xD
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 7:07 pm

I think that's made before.
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-15, 7:55 pm

I figured out who Tyraze is and other hacker person who said he was best in clan no offence, is so wrong I'm best in clan and one more thing in found the code that un-permanent freezes you but I can't relese it so srry if you wanted it but you'll live
Back to top Go down
Tyraze
[AHs] Newb

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 12:18 am

thank you all for recognizing me. Shadow i have all the VIP codes you have and so much more, darkmode force, sabers, game crashers, ebp mods and so much more and if you havent noticed i dnt use them because they ruin games this is ur one and final warning dont irritate me. That is all i have to say regarding this matter because i guarentee u guys i have the most advanced hacks on this site. Acid ur fun to play dude. Later

~~Tyraze
Back to top Go down
[AH]
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 12:35 am

Tyraze I have them to
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 1:13 am

Cause I know who Tyraze's real identity he is a rlly comon hacker we've all seen him
Before
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 1:50 am

Im the best at hacking all hands down vip codes or not i pwn(:
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 1:36 pm

Ha ha thanks Tyraze =D Your fun to play with too but you kill me when I don't :S
Back to top Go down
жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

ĪИSΛNΞ PHЯEAҚ
All out XHF

жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 4:03 pm

Heh Heh, you dudes don't get what it's all about.

Yes, you have skill IF you MADE and FOUND force powers by yourself and they weren't GIVEN to you.

I have made/found mah shit that I got.

In my opinion, real skill is when you know how to code and figure shit out, playing rs with no vip is also skill.

btw, if you find me on RS, feel free to use no vip on me if you don't believe me.

Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

Where u at? : check ur closet

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 4:08 pm

nobody is gonna argue that insane.....well insane haha that was corny but anyway yes it akes more skill to find codes, and use them, and also play with no vip
Back to top Go down
жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

ĪИSΛNΞ PHЯEAҚ
All out XHF

жЖĪИSΛNΞ.ĐЯΛGØИҖҗ

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 5:41 pm

I'm glad that you see my point dude XD

I wasn't trying to piss anyone off at all.

Yeah, that was a shitty ass speach... I didn't really think it through before I typed it lol.
Back to top Go down
Diablo*Killed*
[AHs] Newb
Diablo*Killed*

Where u at? : 5.00 m33-6

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 7:11 pm

ill rape all of you in RS,Lolz
its not a threat but i can spam
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 7:20 pm

Try Insane Dragon, R-dog, Magic13, FAT BOY, Me.. FAIL
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 7:33 pm

You cant pwn any acid just said you cant pwn me
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime2010-08-16, 7:38 pm

Once i hack, don't be too sure lol jk. But you don't have to be mean Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze   Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest SWRS hacker Tyraze
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next