TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

Where u at? : On the very edge of the outer rim

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 10:37 pm

ok i have told u to get jedi academy but i found Star Wars Battlefront 2 for the pc.So its time to go back to the the best battlefront ever(yes better the rs and es,the newer ones) so battlefront 2 has ships,heroes(basically everything like rs without customization) but for pc you can mod it like markeing maps.So far it has Heros vs. Villians,1 and 2 CTF(yes no hero CTF),XL battle(one bigal CQT) and has online play so u can use your rs gamertag so find if u can!
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 1:44 pm

I play SWBF2 for PS2. My username is Pulse.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 11:15 pm

yeah this morning i found a patch that had battlefront maps koTOR era with a star force space map with hero CTF and has tons of heros like Quigon and revan,sion,vendar,HK-47,malak,boosk,clone comandos,Bao-Dorr,mandalore the preserver(canderius ordo also in there), Darth Bandon,Darth Traya(Kriea also on there) and tons more

it even has a reinactment hunt of the pruguas insedent with the mining droids and the miners

idk if it had atris but in spaces battles has cockpit view

it has jet packs but on sertian ppl have jet packs

u do get viproswords in the patch and get quarter staff when u get sith assasin as well the stealth (bothman spies have it)

so u get speeders,tanks,and sabers with different styles

and also might be able to fly the EBON HAWK and the MALLENIUM FALCON
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-24, 11:54 am

Can you teach me how to mod the game ?
Back to top Go down
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 9:32 am

well it is simple just go in the game directory .the option to put the patch should already be on the instalation screen.the downloads can be found on filefront to add maps the game has addon support just when u download maps read the readmes so u know where to put it.its fairly like adding gamesaves to a psp just the folder is called ADDON
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 5:42 pm

Make a thread. A tut. Good spelling. Nicely elaborated.
Back to top Go down
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 9:47 pm

well i just got this game not that long ago and i still have trouble finding the addon folder but thx i will
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-28, 4:44 pm

clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2   Star Wars Battlefront 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Battlefront 2
Page 1 of 1