TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff

I'm srry magic and other admins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

I'm srry magic and other admins Empty
PostSubject: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 2:10 am

This is a message for all you admins and some what member I'm srry I have not been there to support our clan these past days my wifi has been shut down so I can't support our clan online and my computer is crashing cause it's to old so that means I can't support from on the site so I'm sry, and until the computer or wifi gets fixed it will stay this way so that's magic and other admins for keeping me a admin even though I haven't been there to support, and I hope you leave me a admin for however this clan last and wait for my wifi and computer to be fixed thank you admins and bye for now.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 3:52 am

Okay dude we understand your still admin hope your cpu gets fixed or get a new wifi box/ cpu
Back to top Go down
$aintDroid
[AHs] Elite Member
[AHs] Elite Member
$aintDroid

PostSubject: Re: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 1:44 pm

Thx magic and sometimes I'll be online but only when I'm over at my cousins, and magic ur the best clan owner anyone could have Smile
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 4:31 pm

Yeah I know , it's hard to plug-in fucking wifi w'o G cards. Hope you solve your problem Julian.
Back to top Go down
[AHs]Rdog legend
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AH]sElite Hacker
[AHs]Rdog legend

Where u at? : check ur closet

PostSubject: Re: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 8:08 pm

yo broski its fine i have that same problem from time to time as well. its best just to not get frustrated with how long it takes and be patient.hope you get it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm srry magic and other admins   I'm srry magic and other admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm srry magic and other admins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheAdrenalineHunters :: Battlefront Forum :: Renegade Squadron Chat-
Jump to: