TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff

RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 2:48 am

Confirmed by me, it's dead.. check online sigh.. off to es..
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 3:31 am

EDIT- False Alert PHEW, But prepare yourselves.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 4:48 pm

lol nice warning lol
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 6:02 pm

Lol, I panicked. xD
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
[AHs] Newb
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 6:29 pm

Yeah, they do this periodically, I think it's just to check that the servers are still running at their wanted levels and probably are measuring which servers they can drag out for a while (as in: none of the assault one's have had anyone in over a month) They might have 1 more server cut to leave it as just a few of each kind of server but idk.
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-26, 6:30 pm

East servers are the best
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 1:17 am

Cheese is so detailed, lol.

Why east? What's the diff?
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 1:37 am

East is 2 Flag CTF
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 2:54 am

Oh I never knew.
Back to top Go down
CheeseLightsaber
[AHs] Newb
CheeseLightsaber

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 6:45 pm

That's not technically true, If you ppl will remember, East servers were the most popular servers...until the day when they cut half the servers. East was the large target of the cutbacks on servers. East 1 and East 21 were the most popular HCTF servers ever. 1 was GCW and 21 was CW. East 21 constantly had some of the most epic battles ever. there was also 2 (GCW) and 20 (CW) lolz, but they were much less consistent in player amounts. Those were my fav days of RS. Long live the east servers!
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime2010-08-27, 8:58 pm

Oh okay. And lemme guess... West is conquest? I like conquest cuz I get lotsa points of maps especially Mustafar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!   RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RS OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheAdrenalineHunters :: Battlefront Forum :: Renegade Squadron Chat-
Jump to: