TheAdrenalineHunters
Hello un-registered user. Please sign up for TheAdrenalineHunters[AHs]. Thank you for your time Smile
TheAdrenalineHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AHs Gaming

Portal*HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join our Chat Xat.com/TheGamingPit Stay long enough so we can member you and send you site info Smile AHs Staff
Similar topics

sugest things for site and win

Go down 
+2
Pulse
Darth Kerzon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

Where u at? : On the very edge of the outer rim

sugest things for site and win Empty
PostSubject: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-07-30, 3:35 pm

ok we would like to add things to the site so we can make this place better.Who ever comes up with the best suggestion will win rep and maybe a section mod position if magic would allow it.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

Where u at? : New York

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-07-30, 6:28 pm

Well , um.. I suggest for one chat box, a new theme if you may. And for now that's it but I might add things

-COMPLETE-
Back to top Go down
magic13
Adminz™
Adminz™
magic13

Where u at? : Heaven Playing StarWars With G0D

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 8:00 pm

Guys tell me the music You want..

RequireMents....
1. Mucis Title
2. Artist
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-08-07, 8:25 pm

1.Ridin Solo- Jason Derulo
2.Break your heart - Taio Cruz

-COMPLETE-
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Administrator
Site Officer
AdministratorSite Officer
Crisis

Where u at? : Between The Corners

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-08-08, 2:28 am

New sections,New people,More forum helpers,No noobs,and thats all i need
Back to top Go down
Darth Kerzon
the bringer of death
Darth Kerzon

Where u at? : On the very edge of the outer rim

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-08-20, 6:38 pm

ok i have change the text color so ppl can see what they are typing so i think it looks great but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-05, 12:01 pm

Oh here's more, add 'Dynamite' by Taio Cruz.

And btw, to creatin' a usertitle really requires making a new rank? Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-06, 8:07 pm

Here are for the playlist -
Club Can't Even Handle by Flo Rida and Dynamite by Taio Cruz

People should get very noticable notification boxes for vm's, friend requests, pm's and that's probably it.
Back to top Go down
earl and bob
SUPER PLAYER
earl and bob

Where u at? : Far Far Away

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-06, 10:40 pm

I suggest not letting noobs ,adding some new songs that the people like and new chat themes
light pwnage
Back to top Go down
Crisis
Administrator
Site Officer
AdministratorSite Officer
Crisis

Where u at? : Between The Corners

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-10, 9:50 pm

Since there's nobody ever on we should add more things to the site like A store,Advertise more,I see that nobody is ever online Sad
Back to top Go down
Pulse
Gray Hat Hacker
Staff

Gray Hat HackerStaff
Pulse

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-10, 11:36 pm

A store? Why is that neccessary? Just add some pimp.

Yeah, I advertise enough , RS & ES.

YEAH no one is fucking online. I have school but ALWAYS am. :`[
Back to top Go down
0zzyshepard
User Admin

Old School
0zzyshepard

Where u at? : UK

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime2010-09-26, 9:20 am

~We need more peeps, there is usually no one else online:( so ~

i will advertise on RS but like pulse, im usually at school or out and about. Ill advertise on [CL] and [EC] clans as well. ITs a great site people just need to know more about it.

I suggest (a big suggestion) that we join with another clan, eg. [EC] im the main owner there and have alot of push.. so...

Another suggestion is that not every random person becomes an admin... Although by promoting people, it makes them feel good, for example: pulse made me super mod, now im gonna be loyal to this site and keep posting etc.

Another suggestion is that we have wars against other clans to help get our name out there. (i found out about here from Magic13 and Pulse, but i had seen the name on some of the SWRS servers.. although those people didnt really give the site much credit i seen a few pretty good playas. Smile)

Lastly i suggest maybe a background change as it could be much better (no disrespect magic, i like it an all but it could be better)

Thanks for reading, 0zZy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sugest things for site and win   sugest things for site and win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sugest things for site and win
Page 1 of 1